skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Darren
Friday, September 11, 2009
Darren last day
This is the last day of school,I sad because and, take all the the book in my locker,and follow my teacher to the class.Some more I was the last day of me and sad to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(18)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(52)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(12)
▼
September
(9)
A.R books
Reading
Math
Last day of school
Darren last day
outside
today I went fishing with dad!!!!!
today i do math,science,reading and, do some work
School
About Me
Darren goh
I like U.S.A because I like the weather in here.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment