skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Darren
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
thankigiving day on thurday and friday
On thurday,my family stay at home. On friday, we went to shopping to buy thing.It was fun in thankgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(18)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(52)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(19)
I now worry my brother again because I remember my...
Reading book
U.S.A and SINGAPORE
Today
U.S.A
This morning
Now my brother and my grandparent at SINGAPORE alr...
SINGAPORE
SINGAPORE
Monday
Singapore
thankgiving torrmorrow
(math )test on last friday
reading test( A.R.)
On friday thankgiving
thankigiving day on thurday and friday
A.R.books
reading test
science test
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
About Me
Darren goh
I like U.S.A because I like the weather in here.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment